Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HACK ISSUE
Cabal Forum > CABAL PH Game Discussions > General Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107
Xannel
QUOTE (KING @ May 13 2011, 10:31 PM) *
so lumalabas kinukuha lng ng e-games mga items and char naten since they stated 100% hackfree server DB nila?

tama may pt c yannel came from e-games 's mouth nabunyag na cnu ang" hacker "pero d talaga hacker parang tax collector lng

nag state den cla

RMT? o e-games

Look at this line again:

We would also like to use this opportunity to again dispel and refute rumors that the CABAL Online team is the one behind these attacks on your accounts.

And take note of the highlighted word. E-Games don't ATTACK our accounts (owned by E-Games anyway), they merely transfer some items (owned by E-Games anyway) from our accounts to some other accounts. Now that's neither "hacking" nor "attacking", right? See? For one time, they're not lying. As for the legend about 3PP users alone getting "hacked"..well..maybe E-Games are just humble and shy. You know, the barely literate players might misunderstand the all along noble actions of E-Games.
SelSelSel
in short pilot lang tyo lahat ng egames sa laro nila ^^
Xannel
QUOTE (SelSelSel @ May 13 2011, 11:37 PM) *

Exactly. Except that pilots often get paid for their services whereas we pay E-Games for the privilege to pilot rolleyes.gif
XenXua
QUOTE (SelSelSel @ May 13 2011, 11:37 PM) *

korek!!!!

This is what their EULA says:

Such grant shall consist mainly of authorizing the End-User to install the Game Client on one or more computers owned by him/her or under his/her legitimate control, and to use the Game for non-commercial entertainment.

So if you are a Computer Shop owner and you install the game for commercial purposes, then some hanky panky happened with your customers...wag ka daw magreklamo. Kasi wala kang karapatan. Violate mo ang rule nila. So why should computer shop owner even patronize this game???

It shall be understood that the license herein granted shall consist only of the privilege to use the Game, and the End-User cannot claim absolute ownership or right over the Game, including his/her account, virtual items,

The character you created is not yours. Even if you spent a LOT of CASH dressing up LEVELLING your character..ITS NOT YOURS!

Lol...ginawa ng barberong gahaman ang EULA na to.

CONSUMER ACT of THE PHILIPPINES...does that ring a bell?

Article 1..letter ( b ) protection against deceptive, unfair and unconscionable sales acts and practices;
hatebreed
unfortunately ala pang written and approved law concerning virtual fraud or other cases.....

as far as i know consumer act is only applied in reality, d ksama ang on-line game since d sya saklaw ng batas nten bwahahha
Xannel
QUOTE (hatebreed @ May 13 2011, 11:55 PM) *
unfortunately ala pang written and approved law concerning virtual fraud or other cases.....

How is virtual different than non-virtual? In the end of the day, the money involved is real. I use REAL money to buy REAL EP cards issued by E-Games, and that makes me a consumer of E-Games' products and services, no?

When you book a flight on the internet and pay with your credit card, is that virtual? Isn't such a transaction covered by law?
hatebreed
wag mag magaling! basahin mo constitution law of the philippines.....
XenXua
QUOTE (hatebreed @ May 14 2011, 01:07 AM) *
wag mag magaling! basahin mo constitution law of the philippines.....

Kid, do you even have any idea what constitution law of the Phil is all about (lol)...When you turn 18 please dont bother to find out what constitutional law is all about, just use dictionary.com, google or your local library or the friendly Pol Sci teacher...it will help >.<
hatebreed
kaw alam mo? please if u do know kinda enlighten us will ya? (not from ur own perspective but from the book it self!)
Xannel
QUOTE (hatebreed @ May 14 2011, 12:35 AM) *
kaw alam mo?

Enough of off topic. Please do read this http://www.chanrobles.com/philsupremelaw2.html before you turn 18 though.
hatebreed
stop whining here and file a criminal case against e-games! (since u couple is the type who know all things)

or obviously hanggang forum lng kau as usual~ la~ la~ la~
inxz11
We need to unite... not to fight (each other)
hatebreed
same old school theory!

botter = hacked!

2yrs nako nag ccabal!

XenXua
QUOTE (hatebreed @ May 14 2011, 01:35 AM) *
kaw alam mo? please if u do know kinda enlighten us will ya? (not from ur own perspective but from the book it self!)

ummm for your enlightenment, according to the constitution law you are barking..rawrrrr... ",...,"

Under Article 16..etc..etc... Section 9. The State shall protect consumers from trade malpractices

QUOTE (hatebreed @ May 14 2011, 01:40 AM) *
stop whining here and file a criminal case against e-games! (since u couple is the type who know all things)

or obviously hanggang forum lng kau as usual~ la~ la~ la~

Lol kanina constitutional, now naman Criminal..ano ba talaga kuya? Nobody is whining in here, do you even know what the purpose of Board is? Discussion po...DISCUSSION.
hatebreed
e d mag file ka sa court ng charges againts egames!

as usual hangang forum lng haiz!!!!

have a life kiddo~
Nigiro
Before i start.. just to be clear i never used any TPP in my computer and never accessed any ambiguous sites and also i am only playing at home for almost 3 years.. when i have already known about the mass hacking i have been very careful in protecting my account this involves always on subpass locked in armors and storage during playing and offline. and never left any high amount of alz in my inventory since it cannot be locked..

Now for the story.. i was in Nation War at that time and there was a time when we are losing to the other nation. During that time i have already accumulated enough points to gain a WEXP so i decided to goof around.. its like doing a PVP and when your health is low you change channels. But something POPPED UP in my screen written in green letters (sorry haven't done some screenies on this) it said "SOMEONE IS TRYING TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT" then i got DISCONNECTED.. then it was my instinct that told me that this is the hacker.. so i tried to RE-LOG IN the game again but the message keeps on Popping up and i always get disconnected too.. this cycle were repeated for almost 15-20 times during that time.. but then the hacker got the information that it was locked all the way then it suddenly stops.. and soon as it stops i changed password..

by this incident i have gathered my own investigation and analysis.. hackers do the timing during nation war because of the legacy weapon.. We know that when we equip the LW we are now vulnerable to hackers unless you expect not to die so that you can still lock the armors and may be have some char binding weapons so that your weapons are still protected from hackers.. so who is the hacker and why is he/she doing this?? obviously the hacker do this for MONEY.. but who might he be.. first lets be clear that the EGAMES always state that they have a secure server (yes this might be true for them but what if) WHAT IF THE HACKER IS AMONG THEM? sounds fishy.. the percentage that it might be an inside job is high due to that i was playing for almost several years (8 years) in other online games too but this is the first time i have encountered this.. so still it's just an speculation so i did try some more analysis.. lets rephrase my first fishy question WHAT IF THE HACKER WAS AMONG THEM? i think its getting near to the profile of the hacker.. maybe an employee from the EGAMES got fired.. without a work and it might be also a GOOD CHANCE to take revenge on the EGAMES system and since he/she know the server very well he can access it very easy.. so lets put it this way if this hacker is very good one why pick on players?? he can just hack the system and gaining lot of CABAL CASH then sell it or even create an ultimate armor then sell it with very clean tracks or even just destroy the server.. so this hacker might be a poor employee from the inside with poor IQ.. he might have some access to the server and to the accounts of players but cannot hacked the game system itself.. (this is why the eGAMES always blabber that their server is secured) yes your server is secured but not the Players RIGHT??

i feel bad for the players that get hacked, even my brother whom was just playing from the province and the eGAMES could not return his items even with a proof.. the assistance packages were not enough.. it like their saying "AT LEAST MAY COMPENSATION".. but this compensation is just an insult to the players.. just give them character bind armors even only the armors its just 5 pieces of items (4 armors and 1 epaulet) that were gathered by hard core playing and effort.. even without a very strong accessories and weapons they can still make a comeback for sure..

i hope EGAMES hear the thoughts of the players that has been loyal to them.. i'm not flaming or blaming.. i'm just suggesting.. and i hope the management read this..
banished
my brother, cousins, uncle, neighbors and me were hacked and by that, i have also done my own observation on how the hacker hacks an account in different ways.
banished
oo nga nag aacount transfer na yun hacker lalo na kung mataas yun honor rank ng character mo tska maganda yun pet
Anonymous2U
Just checked my account and here I am to join the club. happy.gif Guess I won't be playing cabal for awhile. Been an on/off player for months mainly checking ingame, guess its time to retire.
KING
QUOTE (hatebreed @ May 14 2011, 02:00 AM) *
same old school theory!

botter = hacked!

2yrs nako nag ccabal!

ge malapit ka ng mahahack , nayayabang pa kc ><
KING
yan lng ang wish ko sa hacker hack nya sana lahat ng players masaya na aq

lalo na mga naka +15 set

4th timer nahack with changing 3 times already password osm set ordinary ? alz ko d nmn ka ganun kadami

sa mga +15 set dun ka titiba ndi M ang bilangan B na po sana hacker maintindihan mo cnasabi ko sir kung saan ka kikita ng malaki
KING
kung bot talaga bat ayaw nyo pang saraduhin ang cabalrider?

kung RMT nmn ayaw nila agad saraduhin ang mga RMTs ?

ibig sabhin involved ang e-games sa mga 3pp and rmt na to

100% sure na aq dto dahil 6 mos of hacking na andyan paren mga yan and almost 3 yrs na dyan paren cla

ang bagal ng aksyon ng e-games eh dahil kau nasisi dahil d nyo ginagawa ng aksyon

ang mga players eh walang alam cnu ang cchin kundi e-games talaga
WiMaeRi
pak u e-games aus muka naman
heavyarmms
wala nbang iba reason bukod sa 3pp???? e.g. bot. correct me if i am wrong ahh. CABAL PH lang nammroblema sa ganito, cabal europe d nman nila problema toh ahh. take note talamak din ang mga bot user dun.
WiMaeRi
wag nyo pansinin troll change topic lng yan e
heavyarmms
yah right. bata siguro ng e-games yan. hahaha.. yah sure enough. pagbubuhulin ko kayo ng e-games eh.

know what? e-games is a total pain in the ass. no effect ata sa knila ung maaus na usapan. gawin kayang brutal ang pag kausap sa knila? siguro nman makikinig na sila nun. hahaha
KING
sa cabal eu na kr well protected sa mga cyber crimes dto sa pinas walang proteksyon kea malaya talaga
winterb0rne
QUOTE (Xannel @ May 13 2011, 09:08 PM) *
It doesn't matter how hack-proof E-Games sites are. They very well may be secure whatnot. And their DB very well may have never been hacked. Because E-Games don't need to "hack" in order to strip their customers' accounts (that are owned by E-Games anyway according to EULA) any time they wish. E-Games are not robbing us or hacking us, they just take what's rightfully already theirs, again, according to E-Games EULA. There's nothing wrong with stripping their EP buying never 3PP using customers' accounts any time they want and doing whatever they want with the items stole..oops..merely removed. Let's just look at it this way: E-Games owns our accounts, our characters, our ingame items, and they merely kindly allow us to borrow or rent them for an indefinite period of time. Isn't is so sweet of them, despite the fact that they can terminate your fun (by simply stripping your precious characters and selling your hard collected gear for a few pesos) any time with no apparent grounds and reasons, at least they allowed you to do the gear collecting job for them. Since they claim they can't generate items for extra cash. So they gotta get those items elsewhere, and "elsewhere" would be the legit items from players' accounts. All clean, no monkey business.

So yes. I do believe that this line is 100% true.

if this is true...these people inside e-games who are trying to make some extra cash should probably just create rediculously powered charactrers (stat wise) that can storm the diferrent dungeons solo mode and get as much items as they want for free..the semi legit way without causing grief of so many players sad.gif
iMak
nothing new. sana sinabi nyo nalang, pakibasa nalang uli yung dati namin update about sa hacking..

wala talagang ka-kwenta kwenta. tayong mga di pa na-hahack antay antay lang tayo kasi malamang sa malamang susunod na tayo, kasi di pa tapos investigation ng e-games=meaning di pa rin safe maglaro..

kishney
Katarantaduhan ang WALA!!

Hindi kami grade school para sa ganyang mga paliwanag no!
oODemeterOo
paki explain nga po bakit CABAL PH lng na hahack mga players kung ang may kasalanan e BOT/TTP???... e hindi lng PH ang may BOT/TTP a...

kung BOT/TTP/RIDER may pakana hack bakit PH lng??? may CABAL NA, EU, SEA, ETC... e bat pinas lng na hahack players.... pls explain...

at wag nyo sasabihin bot lng na hahack d2... may mga legit na na hahack ang masaklap pa change pass o account transfer pa...
nolyam
QUOTE (oODemeterOo @ May 14 2011, 09:42 AM) *
paki explain nga po bakit CABAL PH lng na hahack mga players kung ang may kasalanan e BOT/TTP???... e hindi lng PH ang may BOT/TTP a...

kung BOT/TTP/RIDER may pakana hack bakit PH lng??? may CABAL NA, EU, SEA, ETC... e bat pinas lng na hahack players.... pls explain...

at wag nyo sasabihin bot lng na hahack d2... may mga legit na na hahack ang masaklap pa change pass o account transfer pa...

Ayan nga yun ehh bakit ayaw sagutin ng e-games yan bakit kaya????..... Only in the Cabal PH merong hacking events haaayyysssss....
winterb0rne
palagay ko dapat i suspend muna un transfer services for the meantime sobrang d na maganda un ngyayari na to sad.gif
Waaaaaaa
Bkt kac hndi nlng aminin ng e-G@ys na ishushutdown na nila ang CABAL kesa ubusin nila items ng players nila para forced quit mellow.gif
winterb0rne
i dont think egames will be closing the cabal franchise anytime soon...still, the question is, how were they able to come up with the conclusion that the servers are secure...what tests have been done, did they hire a consultant to do these tests, kasi the only way to somehow test the server integrity is to try and crack it open via a 3rd party attempt.
ajinam0t0
kung mag rally kaya tau sa egames office.. haha

madali lng nman pumunta dun ^^

sa RCBC tower lang sa ayala.. tapos akyat ng 4th floor ata un.. tapos tanong sa guard kung san egames (egames pala)..

tapos un.. makikita mo na ung office nila..

pag sa forums kac iniiwasan nila gantong topic.. dapat siguro personal hehe

mga troll lng nila ung pinapasagot nila sa mga gantong topic..

PS

bat ganun type ko e g a y s.. pero egames pa din lumalabas biggrin.gif
NissaRevane
Lol file daw ba ng kaso?

Panu uusad kaso kung may mga bigatin na backer yan?

Sa laki ng kinikita ng kumpanyang yan, syempre tingin nyo uubra yung maipafile (kung meron magpafile nga?)

Good luck.

@Waaa meron kasi silang tinatawag na "crowd control" syempre. Malaking pera na nailabas nila sa game kaya BABAWIIN nila yun sa lahat ng players. Lalo na sa mga pinakaiingat-ingatan nilang bigtime magload. Kasi kahit legit player ka nga minsan ka lang magload di ka naman nyan papansinin pag nahack ka. Iisnab-isnabin at tatawan-tawanan ka lang ng mga nyan.

Di ba sir Rausis at madam Amanita? laugh.gif alam nyo na ibig kong sabihin laugh.gif
KING
customer is always right ndi company is always right parang nakikita ko company is always right

yan ang hirap saten

ndi na need mag rally mag file ng lawsuit or watever ang gus2 lng namin e katahimikan sa mass hack at mamatay na yang tao hacker nayan

kung binabasa mo tong reply ko hacker mabulag ka sana at manakawan ka ng pera at sa kalye ka na ma2log punyeta
Waaaaaaa
Pag alam ko na hacker cguro tutuliin ko ulit laugh.gif
siopawbear
yun atang mga naka +15 eh kilala nung hacker kaya di ginagalaw.
hehehe.

saka meron talaga bot users na di kelan man nahahack,
i wonder why..
siopawbear
napakadaming ways ang ginagamit ng hacker.
naka dance ka, dc, boom
nasa dungeon, dc, boom
naka vend ka, dc, boom

pinaka matindi nga na ginawa nila:
retired na yung account, ginamit pa nila.
tapos yung mga blocked accounts, nabubuksan nila.

the surprises never stops.
hehehe.
KING
basic logic

halata na nga eh sabi nila invulnerable daw ang server nila, tpos nahahack ibang klaseng hack ah massshack ndi nmn un isang tao lng sa isang lugar ,nationwide hacking to

accding to the other thread post from eula free to play ang games ng e-games kaso pilot ka lng ng e-games at kung gus2 mo guminhawa sa pag pilot u have choices bot .ep , RMT ,itemshop , pero kanila un acct 100% account nila un acct na nilalaro mo ndi sayo

so

as also stated on latest statement ndi raw cabal management ang may gawa
ang tingin ko nmn ang hacker ang may gawa at nasa loob yan ng e-games mismo ndi ata taga cabal maangement pero
every company has its own blackmarket imposibleng nde mawawala yan sa PINAS

halata na buking na

@hacker piao si lan chaw bin ,,!,,

this reply is not intended to destroy cabal management is just that I tried to speculate things so that what the reason behind why are being hacked legit or non legit user

and some other chars (mostly powerful chars are not being hacked even once )

this is just to show how we can really see who is the hacker

my emotions got high because of 4th timer hack victim

currently I have some test on my own (acctually where groups ) I this test works I know now who is behind this hacker
GarageSale09
At this point, there's is only one visible culprit. dry.gif
GarageSale09
^
^
Bias ung hacker! laugh.gif
A®chDiomS
kakatakot naman bumili ng maganda gamit huhuhu paano kaya lalakas bgo kung char? pag sosootan nlang ng shadow stellpra iwas hack.. nakakatakot mag soot ng mitril na amp kasi un tirada ng mga hacker nakaktakot dn mag lagay ng milyon2 or bilyon2 na alz sa char kasi yan mas madalas mahack. hay nku e-gayms.. solutionan nyo nman ang mass hacking every month my na hahack huh oh-oh.. wag nyo na atopagin ang bot at mga aoe user tulong sa pag pa pa lvl lang yan GETS??!!

atopagin nyo ung mss hacking dahil marami ng galit at nawalan ng gana mag laro ng cabaldahil sa kapayan nyo. BOT LANG BA YATA KAYA NYO at pang banned eh!! ako gusto ko bumili ng items via EP or PHP pero nakaktakot baka dpa aabot isang linggo wala na gamit ko. baka mkapatay pa ako ng taga e-gayms.

pag d yan ma solosyonan ang mass hacking na yan pustahan tau bagsak ang cabal ph at kung hindi cgurado my ma PK in real isa sa mga staff ng e-gayms lalo na pag malaman kasabwat cla sa hacking.
heavyarmms
^
^
^
^
^

isang cabalist na hacked, isang GM ng Cabal Online patay. possible? (i think so)
Snowflakes7X
QUOTE (heavyarmms @ May 14 2011, 07:48 PM) *
isang cabalist na hacked, isang GM ng Cabal Online patay. possible? (i think so)

@ heavyarmms

with due respect, that is a "message of violence" that "urge negative emotions in readers", which is considered by our forum rules as "offensive and inappropriate".
heavyarmms
QUOTE (Snowflakes7X @ May 14 2011, 09:00 PM) *
@ heavyarmms

with due respect, that is a "message of violence" that "urge negative emotions in readers", which is considered by our forum rules as "offensive and inappropriate".

^
^
^
^

well if that's the only way so that e-games will hear us out. LET'S TRY THE VIOLENT WAY. HAHAHAHA AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR STUPID RULES ANYMORE.
SelSelSel
hinde na nakakagulat kung may mabalitaan kang staff ng egames na nasalvage
BREEZY
just got hacked today 5pm ......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.