Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Altra of Siena [B2F]
Cabal Forum > CABAL PH Game Discussions > Dungeon Tactics and Tricks
Pages: 1, 2
ooMiragEoo
This guide is not made by me. .

credits go to dennise:

I just posted it here because some player requested me to copy and paste this kind of stuff in this forums rolleyes.gif

here is the link to the said guide:

http://forums.e-games.com.ph/index.php?showtopic=218426
ooMiragEoo
First of all, click the statue when you are warped inside the dungeon:

Then, kill all Cannibal Murshid for you to be able to use the first warp door..

Now, this is kinda tricky. You have to kill the 2 cannibal Marp AT THE SAME TIME.. My advise is, have your party bring down their HP to half. Then, have a Wizard (dual caster) or a Force Archer (Twin Gunner) kill them. A "Hurry Up" will appear. Dash your way to the warp door. Else, you have to do it again.

ooMiragEoo
After Killing the Marps, Destroy the Sid Gate:

Maku Sha (Mini Boss) will then appear..

After defeating him, destroy the first fire gate:

When you get across the firegate, you will see an odd looking altar. Your mission is to collect Polluted Marp and Polluted Murshid samples. Go with the Polluted Marp first. Click the left pillar. BE SURE YOU ARE ON BM2 PRIOR TO SUMMONING THEM THEY HURT!!! happy.gif
**NOTE If your samples are not enough for the said mob, you can turn the switch again after 30 seconds..

ooMiragEoo

Do the same for the Murshids. Hitting the RIGHT pillar this time.

When you're done collecting the samples, hit on the table.

Then go straight to the next room. You will see an egg like Red Stone. Hit it..

ooMiragEoo
Cannibal Marps and Polluted Marps (next room after Cannibal Marps) will then appear.. This is a test.. KILL 'EM ALL..

ooMiragEoo
After killing the polluted Marps.. Go back to the room where you initially clicked the egg-like stone and Maku Sha will appear..

After killing Maku Sha, proceed straight ahead and you will pass by a lot of fire gates.. at the end, there is a room with lots of Maku.. Kill Them!!

After some time, Siegfried Veniti (BOSS) will appear.. Be careful, he has a one-hitter attack..

ooMiragEoo
then proceed straight ahead. Destroy the firegate..

After the first fire gate, proceed left and you will see an altar. Click the RIGHT pillar..

Then, another fire gate need to be destroyed. Thereafter, another odd looking altar would be in front of you, click the RIGHT pillar. Then proceed..

Then, another egg-like stone.. It is located at the right hand side corner.. Prior to clicking it, be on Battle Aura because an army of Cannibal Leaf will appear..

KILL 'EM ALL..

Then, go upstairs again and hit the table..

ooMiragEoo
Proceed inside the tunnel and kill all Cannibal Leaf..

After some time, Dorigo Heta(Mini Boss) would appear.. It would be 2 of them.. Kill them both..

Then exit and destroy a fire gate..

ooMiragEoo

Continue traversing the path and you will come to see a brazier.. It will give you information about Tilia Deviatre (Boss).. Kill her..

ooMiragEoo
Continue traversing the path that will open (via Sid Gate) then you will once again encounter a brazier (it will give you information about Smern.. a BOSS)..

Then, SMERON TRICKY will appear.. KILL him..

ooMiragEoo

FINALLY, the last battle.. THE QUEEN!!! prior to entering the warp.. go on BM2+aura and whatever buffs you can have (attack.magic).. Then, go straight ahead at the end and KILL her majesty.. happy.gif

THEN, YOU WILL EARN THE TITLE, ROTTEN SEED JUDGE.. happy.gif

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!!!
portgasDaCE
thnx for re posting this guide here biggrin.gif

sidjustice
+1 nice guide

ask lng, ganda ba drop sa dungeon na to?

sample nga ng drop
xMau23
sna meron den list ng drops d2. +1 btw. smile.gif
portgasDaCE
ang mura ng tiket dito .40k @@
di nmin pinpasok dungeon n2,minsan lng. balak ko sana adikin dungeon n2 ngaun ,kc ang mahal tiket ng ic at rh eh. sana my mgandang drops d2.^^
Xannel
The drops can't compete with RH drops, and it's not an easy dungeon. Siena 2 is somehow fun though, it's different than your regular click something - boss spawns - go bm2 whack the boss - open chest - dungeon. For a blader who normally relies on bm2 in dungeons, siena 2 is rather bm1 dungeon. The annoying thing about siena 2 is that it takes quite long until you get to the first "classic" boss and chest. And the 2 marps, of course - it's definitely not recommended to die in siena 2, else you gotta deal with the 2 marps again. I do the following with the 2 marps: bring 1st marp's hp down to the point wherein I can kill it later with just 1 hit (tricky - if last hit crits, marp dies and gotta start all over), then go to the marp at the portal, kill it and finish the 1st marp with Twin Moon Slash, then rush to click the portal.

I haven't solo finished siena 2 yet though - saving resources (sp and buff pots) for RH. But solo finishing it is in my agenda.
ex-FM Elmo
Pinned.
xDanby
QUOTE (Xannel @ Jan 26 2011, 03:57 PM) *
The drops can't compete with RH drops, and it's not an easy dungeon. Siena 2 is somehow fun though, it's different than your regular click something - boss spawns - go bm2 whack the boss - open chest - dungeon. For a blader who normally relies on bm2 in dungeons, siena 2 is rather bm1 dungeon. The annoying thing about siena 2 is that it takes quite long until you get to the first "classic" boss and chest. And the 2 marps, of course - it's definitely not recommended to die in siena 2, else you gotta deal with the 2 marps again. I do the following with the 2 marps: bring 1st marp's hp down to the point wherein I can kill it later with just 1 hit (tricky - if last hit crits, marp dies and gotta start all over), then go to the marp at the portal, kill it and finish the 1st marp with Twin Moon Slash, then rush to click the portal.

I haven't solo finished siena 2 yet though - saving resources (sp and buff pots) for RH. But solo finishing it is in my agenda.

wow +1 miss yannel smile.gif

tricky one here is the 2 marps. so the tip would be after you killed them properly, make sure that you don't die before killing the first boss. hence you would have to kill the marps again. but if you die after killing the 1st boss then you can access the leftmost portal in the very start of the map to teleport right to the hallway with fire walls just before the 1st boss.

pretty neat dungeon great graphics and bad ass mobs. haha..

and this guide would really really be nice if you can add the "2nd forms" of the bossess. me and my buddy nanashi from civilian finished this with the 2nd forms. but he was the one doing the quests so i cant post any screenies. the best loots comes from the 2nd forms.

goodluck! wink.gif
Xannel
^
Thanks, I didn't know when exactly the portal becomes available, I thought only when you get to the final boss. So it becomes available after which boss? After Sigfried?
KING
pede b dto duo ? pa update po lvl 175 FB aq
TheGhost
anu possible drops at ilang box?
Khangkhungkhernitz
QUOTE (Xannel @ Jan 28 2011, 03:24 PM) *
^
Thanks, I didn't know when exactly the portal becomes available, I thought only when you get to the final boss. So it becomes available after which boss? After Sigfried?

I believe after you kill Sigfried, the 1st portal will be available to use so that you wont have to kill those 2 armaps again. When you use the portal, you will spawn in the the hallway with lots of firegates before Sigfried room
CheatingDeath
QUOTE (TheGhost @ Feb 14 2011, 07:44 AM) *
anu possible drops at ilang box?

epaulets +8 daw meron dito... rumors..
pat609609609
uu konte nagtyaga d2 sa dungeon na to kc makkunat mga boss pero pg na22nan mo mdali na pwede after makill ung boss buhayin mo xa ulit para isa pang box..
zhizoicz
may technique ba para ky siena? pag pasok plang kc sa room nya 1 hit na ko agad, bm1 aura pa un 1.8k def pa
KING
solo ?

try mo po epic FB mercnenary tpos aura bm1 tpos pure hp gears happy.gif
zhizoicz
QUOTE (KING @ Mar 2 2011, 01:54 PM) *
solo ?

try mo po epic FB mercnenary tpos aura bm1 tpos pure hp gears happy.gif

party kmi, 3 kmi puro 180, ewan ko ba kung bkit ganun c siena. d kaya bug? bm aura na kmi lahat khit ung kasama kong bl na 180 din nka intuition lagi tumatama ung 1 hit hayys
KING
dto daw nalooloot mga kakaiabang redosm tier armors terra shine gards mystic amp 8%ssa/msa
and deathblow 18% kindly confirm this

mas best cguro trio FB FA WI pagmay BUGed spike and always turn on FB mercenary +300 hp ren un para survival tpos may taga heal effect ng spike
-Cybuster-
Spike Bug BL ang magandang pang pain dyan
bonbeurrej
I have never found any reason to favor one direction over another for something like an altar I havent used one for years though.

If you dont follow any particular path or tradition there isnt really any particular way to set up your altar that is anymore right than another way. Set it up how you
Amon
QUOTE (bonbeurrej @ Mar 22 2011, 08:51 AM) *
I have never found any reason to favor one direction over another for something like an altar I havent used one for years though.

If you dont follow any particular path or tradition there isnt really any particular way to set up your altar that is anymore right than another way. Set it up how you

w t f
yems

wat does that mean? hhahha anu to spambot?
SundotKuyukot
yan ang mga DAYO.

Sabog ang utak nung nagpost. Marami pang threads ang sinulatan nyan.
KaorieYaeko
Thanks for the Guide.. smile.gif

Dungeon Finished..

As of now our loots are:

- Uchh
- Uch
- Fchh
- Sigmetal fb buts +90mp

will update our other loots..

smile.gif

EDIT:

Looking forward for the side quest of this dungeon.. hoping somebody can post the side quest guide..

And may i ask, does siena has 2nd transformation? or tierra? before sienna? tierra that can debuffs you -300cdi dmg and negative rate hahaha
11E23
QUOTE (KING @ Mar 10 2011, 12:54 PM) *
dto daw nalooloot mga kakaiabang redosm tier armors terra shine gards mystic amp 8%ssa/msa
and deathblow 18% kindly confirm this

mas best cguro trio FB FA WI pagmay BUGed spike and always turn on FB mercenary +300 hp ren un para survival tpos may taga heal effect ng spike

nakaloot na kami dito ng sigmetal orb DB +18cdi kaso no slot >_< sa tricky boss (duplicate)

QUOTE (KaorieYaeko @ Apr 8 2011, 03:08 AM) *
Thanks for the Guide.. smile.gif

Dungeon Finished..

As of now our loots are:

- Uchh
- Uch
- Fchh
- Sigmetal fb buts +90mp

will update our other loots..

smile.gif

EDIT:

Looking forward for the side quest of this dungeon.. hoping somebody can post the side quest guide..

And may i ask, does siena has 2nd transformation? or tierra? before sienna? tierra that can debuffs you -300cdi dmg and negative rate hahaha

anong side quest ba? yong 500 at 2000 honor points?
xDanby
old skul. Kiluah (FB) xDanby (WA) Nanashi (WI)

back when siena b2f bosses wer as thick as walls. hahaha

Altar of Siena B2F Part 1
Altar of Siena B2F Part 2

just sharing. laugh.gif
alimasag777
d nyu yata nsama ung mga secret quest dun kay Siegfried , Tilia Deviatre at Smern Tricky... mabubuhay uli sila tapos another legacy chest...
SelSelSel
QUOTE (bonbeurrej @ Mar 22 2011, 08:51 AM) *

lalim
Darkstone
ngayon ko lang napansin yang post na yan ah.. anong altar sinasabi nyan laugh.gif
Amon
QUOTE (alimasag777 @ Jun 22 2011, 12:37 AM) *
d nyu yata nsama ung mga secret quest dun kay Siegfried , Tilia Deviatre at Smern Tricky... mabubuhay uli sila tapos another legacy chest...

that is if you were able to kill those bosses in time
may time limit un, pag d mo napatay agad, d mo n cla mapapatay ng 2nd time
ung kay smern yata balikan mu lang sya after sienna magpapakita tlga un
aynako
natapos ko na eto ng maramign beses an solo..pero now may nagsasabi may hidden boss paraw at may extra box yong ang gusto kong malaman..baka suwertehen at mas maganda pa sa 2SEHH na naloot ko...puwede bang share ninyo sakin wew...at post ko ng video if every na matry ko.pero need ng maramign sp potion d2 para mablis matpaos
BananaType
QUOTE (aynako @ Oct 4 2011, 11:16 PM) *
natapos ko na eto ng maramign beses an solo..pero now may nagsasabi may hidden boss paraw at may extra box yong ang gusto kong malaman..baka suwertehen at mas maganda pa sa 2SEHH na naloot ko...puwede bang share ninyo sakin wew...at post ko ng video if every na matry ko.pero need ng maramign sp potion d2 para mablis matpaos

Really ohmy.gif ? 2 SEHH? from which Box?
Amon

wew
yhuffa

Really Sehh in S2? Which Boss? I never saw SEHH in some drop list guide. But if that's true "E di Ikaw NA" hehehe
6feetunder
sa pagkakatanda ko 9 chest dto lhat
Seraph
basta yung ibang mga boss nagkakaroon ng middle initial tapos may extra chest sila ;D
topher08
hindi nmn xa last boss db?...

meron pang isa after nya?
PacketJ
QUOTE (topher08 @ Jan 26 2012, 04:33 PM) *
hindi nmn xa last boss db?...

meron pang isa after nya?

yep, hindi si siena yung last boss jan hehe.
zhizoicz
pag tapos ky siena labas ka ng room nya tapos click mo ung cocoon sa smern tricky area, lalabas ung 2nd form nun, aun ang last boss then blik ka siena room click mo itlog then tapos na s2
topher08
Loot in siena b2f biggrin.gif

selling narin... saturn pm nalang

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.