We would like to remind everyone of the Hack Policy of Playweb Games which we will apply with our game CABAL PH!
CABAL PH will implement a NO HACK COMPENSATION POLICY. Hacking is a crime punishable under the law and is best left to the proper authorities. However, we are committed to cooperating with the proper government agencies to prosecute offenders to the fullest extent of the law.What does NO HACK COMPENSATION POLICY mean?
No Hack Policy means that we will no longer accept and reply to reports/tickets concerning hack cases, hack-transfer, including requests for compensation on hacked accounts. Concerns not related to hacking, such as trouble in connection and bug reports will still be entertained through our Customer Support page
.Why has CABAL PH implemented this policy?
The intention of this policy is to empower and stress to players that they are the first line of defense against hackers. This means that players should be responsible for the security and integrity of their accounts. What is CABAL PH doing to help players combat hacking?
We have provided the community with warnings, anti-hack tips tricks to help them manage and safeguard their accounts quickly and easily:
Regarding Password Security
1. Time and time again... NEVER, EVER give your username and password to anyone else. Let them call you a prick, let them call you a snob... just DO NOT give your account details! EVER!
2. Remember your passwords all the time, and never ever put it on a piece of paper. Have at least three(3) reserve passwords so you can rotate those passwords once a week or a week of two.
3. Avoid using words from the dictionary, easily guessed codes like your birthday, mother's name, your name, your girl/boyfriend's name, etc. Choose passwords not related to you.
4. Make your passwords long and complex. Combine different CaPiTaLizaTIonS, use difrnt spehlleengz and use numb3r5 and symb()|s to make it hard for passwords to be cracked.
5. When in doubt, change your password right away. Change your email password first, then your game account password.
6. Never login your username and passwords in any site except official Playweb, Level-Up or E-Games Sites and the CABAL PH client. Same as your email username and password.
1. Don't get a pilot. No matter how close you think you are, pilots are a severe safety risk to your account. (if you can't play your character, then don't.)
Regarding Email address security
1. Seperate your public email address from your account email address. (ie facebook account = firstname.lastname@example.org; game account = email@example.com)
2. When changing passwords, it is advisable to do it at HOME.
Regarding PC security
1. Scan your PC for viruses, adware, and malware regularly. Not only could you preserve your PC, but your account details too.
2. Before playing on a cafe make sure of the nature of that cafe, the enviroment of the players, as well as the owner or owners personnel.
3. Avoid hopping between internet shops, especially where you're not familiar with. Who knows? Even nation-wide computer shops (like a certain **topia) have keyloggers installed in them.
4. Check programs that are installed by running the task manager and see all the processes in it. If you see malicious programs etc. (this programs either eat a lot of memory or vice versa ex. 28750KB or 570KB w/o seeing any programs open on your desktop)advise the owner of the shop, if he/she doesnt respond never ever PLAY on that cafe/computer shop!
5. Do not click on any link without verifying the owner and what the owner is trying to show you. Advise your housemates who use the same PC to be on guard as well.
1. Be careful of those 360 degree-watchful eyes they might snipe your keyboard key strokes when you're on password input.
2. Learn to type fast, and if your shop has sliding keyboard holders, use them to hide the keyboard and your hands. This helps defeat eye-loggers. Also, learn to type blind, so you can keep your eyes open for any overly-curious strangers.
3. Watch out for recording cellphone cams. It's been done before, video-recording your keystrokes.
4. Be careful when opening websites and attached files. When websites that direct you to a Yahoo! login screen, be warned! Those websites are fake, the site merely gets your Yahoo! username and password. Most of these sites(e.g. www.blahblah.tk) are being announced in in-game, so be careful with opening such websites.
Thanks to all those who contributed. Keep them coming!
~Credits to zenkai
A recent study shows that 90% of all supposed â€œhacksâ€ť are due to negligence. We strongly urge you to arm yourself with the knowledge and resources we offer to help you strengthen your defenses against hackers.
Should you have any questions, feel free to reach us via our Customer Support page.