Starting June 18, Level Up! prepaid cards can now be used to load up e-Games accounts!
The process is the same and no conversion is needed.
- Get yourself a Level Up! prepaid card. Click here to know where to buy Level Up! prepaid cards.
- Log-in to your e-Games account HERE.
- Click E-GAMES TOP UP LINK
- Select Top-Up with Level Up! prepaid card. Type in the CARD NUMBER and CARD PIN, check the box beside “I have read the END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT” then click “SEND”.
- A message will appear when you have successfully topped up your account!
Remember that unused e-Points, including Cabal Cash, will expire 60 days after the last top up. This began last May 7. You can read the announcement regarding this HERE
.* Please note that e-Games prepaid cards can still be used to load up e-Games titles, but not Level Up! game titles.
For additional question and concerns, contact the Level Up! Customer Support by visiting support.levelupgames.ph