Cabal Champions of Nevareth Tournament
Cabal Champions of Nevareth Tournament is comprised of the following sub-competitions: Regional Champions, Wildcard Winners, Guild Prime Champions, and Cabal Anniversary Champions.
The overall top 2 teams in CCNT will face off in real life at Level UP! Live 2012, to vie for the honor of becoming the tournament’s very first champions.Tournament Schedule & LocationsChampions of Nevareth Regionals:Cebu
-June 30, 2012Legazpi
-July 7, 2012Davao
-July 21, 2012Baguio
-July 28, 2012Bacolod -August 4, 2012CDO
-August 11, 2012
Pampanga -August 18, 2012
Cavite - August 25, 2012
July 14, 2012Champions of Nevareth Wildcard
July 2-31 2012Guild Prime
August 1 – 31 2012Online Eliminations and Semi Finals
September 3-5 2012Championship (LU Live)
November 3-4 2012, World Trade Center, Pasay CityEligibility
RegistrationI. On Site (Regionals)
- Participants must form a group of three (3) members.
- Participants must have an active CABAL account.
II. Online Registration (Guild Prime)
- Registration will start at exactly 10 am and end at 12:00nn.
- Only the first eight (8) teams to register (with all 3 members present) will qualify to the tournament.
- Participants must provide valid IDs during registration.
- Participants are required to fill up a registration form. Blank spaces are not allowed.
- Changing of team line-up is no longer allowed once you’ve submitted your registration form.
MECHANICSI. Champions of Nevareth Regionals, Cabal Anniversary, Champions of Nevareth Online Eliminations, and Semi Finals.
- Registration will be from July 23 to July 31, 2012.
- Team registration should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only the first eight (8) guilds per server will qualify.
- Submitted line-up is final.
- Team North Luzon will be determined by the winner of the Pampanga vs Baguio tournament.
- Team South Luzon will be determined by the winner of the Cavite vs Legazpi tournament.
- Team Visayas will be determined by the winner of the Cebu vs Bacolod tournament.
- Team Mindanao will be determined by the winner of the Davao and CDO tournament.
- Champions of Nevareth Regionals (Pampanga, Cavite, Cebu, Legazpi, Davao, Baguio, Bacolod, CDO)
- 16 Teams will be allowed to register in the Champions of Nevareth leg during the CABAL Anniversary event in July 14. The champion will earn a slot in the Top Eight. See Tournament Rules below:
II. Guild PrimeHow to Win:
- Participants shall use pre-generated characters provided by the CABAL PH Team, each with its own standard equipment and potions.
- Tournament accounts are blocked and will be released during the event time.
- Event Registration Fee: two (2) pcs. 50 LU card or 1 pc. 100 LU Load per member
- All participating teams must be present during the tournament. Those who are not in the event area during the schedule will be disqualified.
- Five (5) minutes preparation time will be given to all participants before the match.
- Tournament Style is 3v3 Guild War. For all rounds, the required kill count is three (3). Dead characters will not be allowed to resurrect or fight back until the current round is finished or their team loses a match.
- If there are remaining characters after the game time, the most number of team members will win the match. If the remaining number of team members is equal, there will be a sudden death match.
- If a participant gets disconnected, he/she should reconnect and wait until the current match is over. If all the participants get disconnected the match will be reset. If a participant disconnects on purpose, his/her team will lose the current match.
- First to win two matches will win the round.
- The matches will be randomly generated.
- Tournament system is Single-eliminations.
- The GM's decision is final.
The three (3) guilds with the most number of Guild Prime points per server at the event of the event will win.Point system:
Guild Prime Points will come from four sources: (1) Guild Ability Points (2) Cash Shop Points (3) Mission War points (4) Tournament Points
Over-all point computation:Guild Prime Points (GPP)
= Guild Ability Points + Cash Shop Points + Mission War Points + Tournament Points – Penalty Pointsa. Guild Ability Points:
Every AP earned by a guild member becomes guild score points (visible in the guild window)b. Cash Shop Points:
Every 50 Cabal Cash spent by a character will earn the guild where he belongs to four (4) Cash Shop Points.
c. Mission War points:
- Cash Shop points are earned by the guild where the highest-leveled character belongs to (in case account has more than two highest-leveled characters, character with highest Honor Points will be considered).
- Only real CABAL Cash (CC converted from EP) will be considered, as CABAL Cash from gift vouchers are considered ‘virtual’ cash.c./
Every mission war finished (Win or Lose) by a member of the guild earns the guild two (2) Mission War points.d. Tournament Points:
a guild vs. guild tournament will be held each server earn points for their guilds1st Place: 5,000 points
2nd Place: 3,000 points
3rd Place: 2,000 pointsPenalty Points:
Penalty Points are points to be deducted directly from the Guild Prime points due to violation of game policies or when a guild member quits a guild.a. Bot users
– For every guild member discovered to have used any third-party program (bot) during the event, 30 penalty points will be deducted from the guild prime points. All Guild Ability Points coming from a bot user will not be counted as well.b. AOE/Wall/Speed/Damage Hack users
– For every guild member discovered to have used AOE, Wall, Speed or Damage Hack during the event, 100 Penalty Points will be deducted from the guild’s GP points. All Guild Ability Points coming from a confirmed hack user will not be counted as well.c. Leaving members
– Every character who has left the guild during the event period will cost the guild 20 penalty points. The points he has earned for the guild however, will not be deducted from the guild’s points.Guidelines:
- All guilds are entitled to join the event.
- No restriction on the number of guild members or when the guild was created.
- Competition is server-based. Guilds will only compete with guilds from their same server.
- Quarantine section of the CABAL forums will accept reports of abusive users during the event.
- Every guild shall start with 0 Guild Points.
- The Guild Prime points will be tallied every day and the Guild Prime standing will be posted in the CABAL PH website every Thursdays and Mondays of the week.
- The guild with the highest points among the servers will earn a slot for the championship round.
How to join:CABAL Online Wildcard Race voting mechanics
- Login your e-Games account at the account management portal.
- Load up using Level Up! prepaid card or e-Games EP card and convert it to CABAL Cash.
- Every five (5) load point converted to CABAL Cash is equal to one (1) point.
- On the account management page, click the My Account tab and click on the CABAL Online Wildcard voting.
- The points you accumulated from loading up and converting to CABAL Cash will be displayed on the page.
- On the first drop down list, choose your game server.
- On the second drop down list, choose the guild that you are going to vote.
- The list is composed of the top 100 guilds per server with the highest Honor Points as of July 1, 2012.
- Fill up the box nearby with the desired number of vote points.
- Click “Submit” tab to enter your vote.
1. The CABAL Online Wildcard Race will end on July 31, 2012, at 6:00 pm.
2. The two teams with highest accumulated votes among the game servers will win and get slots for the CABAL Online Champions of Nevareth tournament.
- If there will be a tie for the first place, both teams will advance.
- If there will be a tie for second place, the first team who achieved the final score will advance and get the slot.
3.To view current standing of your guild click here
Each team will be given pre-made characters.
- Force Blader
Player Responsibilities and Grounds for Disqualification
- Each character will be given account bind armor, weapon and potion.
- Each team will choose 3 character classes before the start of each match. If a team advances to the next round they can choose another set of 3 character classes before the start of their next match.
- Skills are also activated.
- All winning members of a team or guild in the regionals are not allowed to join Guild Prime, Cabal Anniversary or Wildcard. Perhaps they can present another set of members to join the other league.
PRIZESI. Regionals and Anniversary Winners
- Participants must follow the rules interpretations and guidelines for play set forth by the tournament committee, the Tournament Director, the Head Judge, and other Tournament Officials.
- Participants must arrive at the destination earlier before the said match starts.
- Players are expected to behave in a respectful and sporting manner at all times. Teams/members of the team exhibiting unruly conduct will be disqualified handing the opposing team the match
- Players who argue with or fail to follow the instructions of the Tournament Director, head judge or other tournament officials are subject to the appropriate penalties as the case may be.
- Level Up and/or officials of the Tournament Committee reserve the right to suspend or ban a player or guild without prior notice for any reason deemed necessary.
- The decision of the Referees, Game Masters, and tournament officials ARE FINAL.
- Level Up! Employees and their relatives up to the 2nd degree of affinity and consanguinity are disqualified from joining any stage of any Level up Live tournament and any of its sub tournaments.
II. Guild Prime
- BM3 Jacket for each member.
- Pet Card – Outer Invader for each member.
- Permanent costume of choice for each member.
- Permanent Guild Emblem for the winning guilds.
- 60D Guild Title for all winning guild members.
- 30D Costume of Choice for all winning guild members.
IV. LU Live 2012 Prize (Championship)
2. 2nd place
- P 60,000.00 cash for the team champions.
- Slot Extender Highest for each member.
- 60D Warlord Service for each member.
DTI-NCR Permit No. 5236 Series of 2012.
- P 15,000.00 cash for the team champions.
- Slot Extender High for each member.
- 30D Warlord Service for each member.